Team BH USA Race Calendar

Monday, July 20, 2009

Superweek=Superfun

(Team BH USA at the front at the Evanston Superweek Crit Photo Credit Mike Ferren)
Superweek has begun and this year the women get two weeks of racing! Though we are not targeting the entire series, there are a couple of "can't miss" races. I've jumped in a couple already and it looks like Anne, Madeleine and I will be racing this week at Racine and Kenosha. The above picture is from the Evanston race on Sunday, a super fun course with a great home town crowd. I did not get a great finishing result (though I did snag a $100 prime) but I had an absolute blast racing! It's always fun racing when you have a huge crowd and tons of people cheering for you. Thanks everyone!!
Up next on our schedule: Chicago Crit!! Hope to see you all there.
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment